Friday, August 11, 2017

25th Floor



Quickness

Many things are gone now
My anger has swelled
My curse has passed
My vision, now current 

Now I can see
Emotions they do pity
Far alone
They are present and forever lost

I move swiftly
Like the night sky 
Thundering abroad 
Into the moonlight

Crimson stars 
Beckon me tonight
My plight
One I can finally see in sight 

Entrapment
Only of my own doing
Wisdom
My only currency

Fissures 
Cascading within my mind
In dying 
Only to time 

Even now 
My words are hollow
if not 
Brought by anothers sorrow

Music
Transcending my escapes
Waste 
I wont today 

Friends
They've left me alone
Crushing
Even now 

Distance 
Dont take me farther 
Ive learned enough
I seek harbor

Cruising
In the midst of darkness
My soul shines bright 
Forever tonight 

My words I see are bleak
Reposed against 
Campaigns 
I've already seen 

But friendship
How I wish upon thee
My greatest curse
My sole enemy 








No comments:

Post a Comment