Friday, December 15, 2017

The Devil Station


Devils Cipher

Born in a circle where the air gets cold 
My eyes are frigid ice 
My heart is solid gold 

Told nobody bout my sins 
Those are due to the devil 
Only he knows , only him 

Fade into the eclipse
Where shadows swarm
Thrice called upon 6

My mind is eons away 
Take me to the light in the sky 
That is where I stay 

My feelings are in a fray
All I wish is to burn 
Even for a night or a day 

I'm under a fog of death 
Under a morbid stench
Caressed under it's eternal breath 

I write hymns in the crypt 
Silence is my sin 
I whisper under winter winds 

Ears perk up to the voices 
I'm brimming with greed
No help for the voiceless 

I only wish to make the world colder 
Freezing within hells 9th circle 
Ever since I was a toddler 

Eyes burn red with passion
Lucifer talks at night
That's just his fashion

I'm a ghost of another soul
Corrupted by hope
Clouded by blunts I've rolled

Eyes shine through darkness
I see life at lights dawn
And death at the moon's behest

Thoughts scan through sorrow
I'll be here today
Gone tomorrow

Tumble the locks
My reality a
concatenation of thoughts

Like death I do not rend
Reborn everyday
The cipher that never ends

No comments:

Post a Comment