Monday, May 6, 2013

Mammal


 Mammal
Sometimes there's nothing to say. 
Sometimes there's a yearning to run away.
 Sometimes people die, but not every day.

I didnt know where I was going, or what I was doing. I didnt know if the darkness in the air would ever reveal itself or if the dank cloud in the sky would ever disappear. But I knew that I was alone in this forgotten trash can of a world. I come out of the soiling earth, out of the impeding shit, lost in zero space with no tolernace for anything. The anger rages everywhere, eviscerating the sky and managing the weak. I want to cry out into the windless night, howling out like a frenzied beast. Like a warped being, crushed by everything that is present. A savage, can I understand what that means? Foul like the melting suns decrepit paste. Beaming, like an entangling fixation to evil. I feel it, under the darkness, I feel it under my excuse. Under my disheveled hair, latching unto every pore of my body. Usurping me of everything, a nocturnal breach of the foundation.

And it isnt easy to defeat the breach, to overcome the besieged. But it is done in every step, in every movement. An ascetic performance shall crush everything.It is impossible to move in every direction, but I cant do anthing else. I am the forgotten burden of the family, the wasted energy of the creed, the last hope of a helpless cult. The unknowing arrogance that bewaits when everyone is asleep. The shriveling sadness and remorse that is left for no one. Leave, leave me. You cannot teach me, for I am the undivided anger, the spinning blades that will sharpen with time. The power in the sky unseen, the ravine under the planted tree. I am gods wit, lifted into falling things.

And why is there need for a breach? Was it brimming arrogance? Outstanding devotion? The pinnacle of my destruction. An undying love, for my own corruption. Destroy it, don't let it destroy you. Be the fear in the eyes of god, be the knowledge of your undying heart.

Because there will never be anyone, and when nobody is there, nobody was ever there. Nobody cares. There is no love in a scarce land of desecrated individuals. Accept that you are alone, and die in a fiery chaos, in a world swirling, chaotic, rubbing, frolic in hate, wait for Satan, for he comes.

 Or do not accept it, break free from your self, live the way you see fit. And there are no buts. You must accept it or die, die, die, die, you must die. You cannot force it, nor leave it alone, you cannot undo it or succumb. What has become of the Golden God? He has fallen. Fallen down from Angels touch. Because there is no more love. Writhe in hell, in consuming fissures of the vacant souls. In the underlings corner, from the grips of mayhem into the teeth of God.

From the grips of mayhem into to the teeth of God.

All planets are dead.

There is a defining end, that end is in my unrelenting hate. The crushing force that will smash everything noticed. A ruler of kingdoms, destined to release all human understanding into the wind.

And while I do want to destroy everything, I cannot. Because there is no power. And I should not, destroy individually. Because I will desotry myself. So I must destory my enemy, but when everyone is your enemy, who do you kill first?

Run with the Devil.

Kill them first.





No comments:

Post a Comment