Friday, July 13, 2012

Gaza

I Don't Care Where I Go When I Die

Filth, scum, swarming under the sun. 
Future lost in a chaotic reprise, 
you know nothing,
fucking die.

My eyes linger in rage, 
my touch warps
in magnificent torpor,
in craving,
in malignance,
a human,
with no significance. 

Steal me creator, 
for I am collapsed and vapid,
tormentors of this world,
 consuming rapid.

Smart man smart man
show me your ego,
show me your veins,
grasp what I inherited,
console in my pain.

Tell me about the truth, 
you so undoubtedly know,
tell me that I am condemned,
to my own status quo.

Teach me the right way,
you menacing fuck,
I know nothing, 
Im all out of luck.

I am here to compete,
we are here to defeat,
one another,
in apathetic deceit,
you're not my family,
flee.

Life revels in death
from which moralities shift,
inexorable violence
kill me quick,
 we are never ending,
endless shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment